If you ever wish to murder people from shock only to die in your bathroom, get the following bathtubs.
1. – Footwear Hot Italian designer Massimiliano Della Monaca is the mastermind behind this creation. It is covered with precious glass mosaic in a style that stands out from other forms traditional geometric . With the form of an elegant pump shoe with a heel of skyscrapers, which allows a perfect dive. It costs “only” $ 17,000.
2. – Artistic Bath Designed by artist Tetsuya Nakamura , this fabulous design costs $ 26,000. According to the warning accompanying emphasis Nakamura in form and function relative ignorance, bathers media should enter the tub at your own risk, as the artist and the dealer does not assume any responsibility for injuries or accidents that may occur.
3. – Hot Stone Forest Forest Stone makes some tubs and sinks amazing. Basically , having a giant rock and hollow out. The end result is, as you can see, awesome (heavy). It would be great to have a bathroom designed in such a way as to have this bathtub .
4. – Red Hot Diamond This hot Red Diamond bathtub is probably the most expensive in history , and has interesting elements. Its features include two HDTVs waterproof, control GSM remote console with massive gold frame (42 g 18 k) and Swarovski crystals. The most amazing part. The price , which is nothing less than $ 47,200.
5. – Hot Stone Animals The House One leather skirting bathtub AQUAMASS has a traditional, clear that out of the tub open to a wide range of highly decorative finishes. The oval bathtub is simple easy to customize with surprising exterior finishes to express aspects of the personality of the owner. The image above is a bold zebra print end of the collection only animals. The price ? Only EUR € 10,950.
6. – Bath Illuminated This situation of self, polyethylene, bath lighting, comes with a set of halogen lights installed, or as an option, an interior unit programmable multicolored light LED. Comes in white, fluorescent orange, lemon yellow, pink and red. Cost: $ 1.399 (add $ 2,499 if you want the LED).
7. – Bath Library Library , a project of innovative design tub Antonio Lupi , was designed especially for a book addict, with a shelf in the back. This tub was made of resin and wood. If you are interested in this bath, we ask you to consider the incredible price: $ 17,300.
8. – Gold Bath This bath stunning belonging to a chain hotel was Japanese 18K gold and stainless steel . The 71 centimeters (28 inches) long tub weighs 80 kilograms (175 pounds) and has an estimated value of 120 million yen (one million dollars). In 2007 it was stolen from the station.
9. – Luxurious Bath Elegant and modern, this bathtub was designed by Paola Parea , and looks like something you’d find on the Starship Enterprise. The outer simple , agile suggests something ahead of its time, and monotone or duotone white color scheme and black looks futuristic and elegant. The built-in computer combine essences minerals and natural specified by the program. A hydrothermal spa with six preset spa possibilities, rest of activating, you can select according to your needs.
10. – Hot Le Corbusier Whether at home or domicile in a beautiful resort , the bathroom is the ultimate relaxation. At the forefront of the range Omvivo of the baths is the signature Le Cob . The design pays homage to Le Corbusier Chaise lounge creates a unique bathing experience.
11. – Hot Boat This work of Dutch designer Wieki Somers is so ironic and beautiful. Somers reality is that “floating in the water and swim in the water supply with similar feelings and elements that are both combined in a single installation.” By turning a small boat turns upside down in a bathroom.
12. – Laguna Pearl Bath Wood Manufacturers dedicated, inspired spor the beauty of marine woods , Laguna creates glamorous wooden bathtubs that shine like jewels. The wooden hot dark gives a smooth sculptural and modern elegance.